Welcome to e-Learning and Instructional Support
E-Learning and Instructional Support (e-LIS) offers support to faculty, staff, and students in teaching and learning online and the development of custom web solutions for academic needs. Specifically, e-LIS supports the following functions:
- Online program development.
- Training for faculty and students in instructional technologies, especially Web-based courseware such as Moodle. This includes one-on-one training (when necessary) and scheduled workshops.
- Development of help documents and workshop instructions for faculty and students.
- Technical support for e-Learning issues, especially for Moodle help requests. (see the support request form).
- Instructional design and implementation (creation of online learning material, especially in support of academic programs).
- Technical support for Web-based databases and Web servers.
- Development of custom Web applications to support academic and administrative business processes and initiatives.
- General support (documentation and personal communication) for faculty, staff and students in the use of OU Web resources.