In order to run the Geometric Clutch model for Chlamydomonas you must first load parameter settings. We included a set of parameters in the download.
The file name is chimera.dat.
Once you have downloaded the "zipped" files and extracted ("unzipped") them, you are ready to run the program.
1) Open the chimera.exe file first.
2) Click on the "Data" menu tab.
3) Select "Load parameters".
4) Select the chimer.dat file from the location you saved it to orginally.
5) Click on the yellow R on the toolbar to run the model.