- Dinda S, Chaudhry GR. 2010. Meeting Report: The first midwest conference on stem cell biology and therapy (SCBT). Oakland Univ. J.
- Dinda S, Chaudhry GR. 2010. Oakland University leading the way to advance stem cell research. World Stem Cell Report 2010: 266-270.
- Sheikh H, Facek C, Zakharian K, Perez De La Torre R, Vasquez A, Chaudhry GR, Svinarich D, Perez-Cruet MJ. 2009. In vivo intervertebral disc regeneration using stem cell- derived chondroprogenitors. J. Neurosurg. Spine 10:265-272.
- Chaudhry GR, Fecek CM, Lia M, Wu WC, Chang M, Vasquez A, Pasierb M, Trese M. 2009. Fate of embryonic stem cell derivatives implanted into the vitreous of a slow retinal degenerative mouse model. Stem Cells Dev. 18:247-258.
- Fecek C, Yao D, Kaçorri A, Vasquez A, Iqbal S, Sheikh H, Svinarich DM,
Perez-Cruet M, Chaudhry GR. 2008. Chondrogenic Derivatives of Embryonic Stem Cells Seeded into 3D Polycaprolactone Scaffolds Generated Cartilage Tissue In Vivo. Tissue Eng Part A. 14:1403-13.
- Yao D, Smith A, Nagarajan P, Vasquez A, Dang L, and Chaudhry GR. 2006. Fabrication of polycaprolactone scaffolds using a sacrificial compression-molding process. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 77:287-95.
- Chaudhry, G.R., D. Yao, A. Hussain, and A. Smith, 2004. Osteogenic cells derived from embryonic stem cells produced bone nodules in three-dimensional scaffolds. J. Biomed. Biotech. 2004:203-210.
- Walia, S.K., A. Kaiser, M. Parkash, and. G.R. Chaudhry. 2004. Self-transmissible antibiotic resistance to ampicillin, streptomycin and tetracycline found in Escherichia coli isolates from contaminated drinking water. J. Environ. Sci. Health. 39: 651-662.
- Walia, S.K., S. Ali-Sadat, and G. R. Chaudhry. 2003. Influence of nitro-group on biodegradation of nitrotoluene in Pseudomonas putida OU83. Pest. Biochem. Physiol. 76:73-81.
- Chaudhry, G.R., A. Mateen, B. Kaskar, M. Sardessai, M. Bloda, A.R. Bhatti, S.K. Walia. 2002. Induction of carbofuran oxidation to 4-hydroxycarbofuran by Pseudomonas sp. 50432. FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 214:171-176.
- Walia, S.K., S. Ali-Sadat, R. Brar, and G. R. Chaudhry. 2002. Identification and mutagenicity of dinitrotoluene metabolites produced by strain Pseudomonas putida OU83. Pest. Biochem. Physiol. 73:131-139.
- Chaudhry, G.R., A. Mateen, B., Kaskar, M. Bloda, and R. Sheikh. 2002. Purification and biochemical characterization of the carbamate hydrolase from Pseudomonas sp. 50432. Biotech. Appl. Biochem. 36:63-70.
- Walia, S., L. Shi, A.A. Khan, B. Joshi, and G.R. Chaudhry. 2002. Sequence analysis and molecular characterization of a nitrocatechol dioxygenase gene from Pseudomonas putida. J. Environ. Sci. Health. 37:379-291.
- Bhatti, A.R., A. Alvi, S. Walia and G.R. Chaudhry. 2002. pH-dependent modulation of alkaline phosphatase activity in serratia marcescens. Curr. Microbiol. 45:245-249.
- Bhatti, A. R., A. Alvi, and G.R. Chaudhry. 2000. Evidence of the two distinct alkaline phosphatases in Serratia marcescens. FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 182:131-135.
- Bhatti, A.R., K. Kumar, C., Stobo, G.R. Chaudhry, and J.M. Ingram. 1999. High temperature induced antibiotic sensitivity changes in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Microbios 97:103-115.
- Mateen, A., S. Chapalamadugu, A.R. Bhatti and G.R. Chaudhry. 1994. Microbial degradation of carbamate and organophosphate pesticides. In. Biodegradation and Bioremediation Technologies (Ed. G.R. Chaudhry.) Timber Press/Dioscorides Press, Portland, OR.
- Chapalamadugu, S., and G. R. Chaudhry. 1993. Isolation of a constitutively expressed enzyme for hydrolysis of carbaryl in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. J. Bacteriol. 175:6711-6716.
- Chaudhry, G.R. and S.R. Farrah. 1993. Detection of HIV in wastewater using PCR. In HIV in Environmental Waters (H. Farzedegan, ed.) The Johns Hopkins University Press. pp 55-65.
- Chapalamadugu, S., and G. R. Chaudhry. 1992. Microbiological and biotechnological aspects of metabolism of carbamates and organophosphates. CRC Crit. Rev. Biotech. 12:357-389.
- Ansari, S. A., S.R. Farrah, and G.R. Chaudhry. 1992. Presence of human immunodeficiency nucleic acids in wastewater and their detection by polymerase chain reaction. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 58:3984-3990.
- Preston, D.R., S.R. Farrah, G. Bitton, and G.R. Chaudhry. 1991. Detection of nucleic acids homologous to human immunodeficiency virus in water. 33:383-390.
- Chapalamadugu, S., and G.R. Chaudhry. 1991. Hydrolysis of carbaryl by a Pseudomonas sp. and construction of a microbial consortium that completely metabolizes carbaryl. Appl. Environ. Microbiol.57:744-750.
- Chaudhry, G.R., and S. Chapalamadugu. 1991. Biodegradation of halogenated organic compounds. Microbiol. Rev. 55:59-79.